We are committed to improving diversity in computer science, and in particular in the area of security and privacy. Thanks to financial support by Princeton’s Center for Information Technology Policy, we are happy to provide diversity grants to attend the 1st International Summer School on Security & Privacy for Blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies in Vienna, Austria. We encourage applications from academia and industry.
Diversity grants will cover registration to attend the summer school and additional travel expenses. The application deadline is Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 23:59 PDT. Notifications will be sent out Monday, August 19, 2019. All eligible applicants will be able to register at the early bird registration rate until Wednesday, August 21, 2019 regardless of receiving a diversity grant.
- You identify as female or a member of another underrepresented group
- You will attend all four days of the summer school
To apply for a diversity travel grant to attend the summer school, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- How your current studies, research, or employment relates to the summer school
- Why you believe attending would be useful for you
- A budget estimate, that is how much financial assistance you require